Recent Posts

Thursday 9 August 2012

Modest Swimwear--dipping into a contentious subject

Rose Marie Reid
I used to swim, but have not since I have had cancer operations for various reasons. However, I always manage to find relatively modest swimwear by a company called Rose Marie Reid, which to be honest, I do not know if is in the modest swimwear business anymore.
Rose Marie Reid

Add caption
Here are some examples, which by today's standards are modest. But now, there is a company which makes even more modest swimwear, which I and some of my trad friend like. The company, Meant to be Modest has adorable swimwear for girls and adults, which I think I might try.

Unlike Rose Marie Reid, who did show a lot of leg, these newer styles seem possible for swimming unless you are in the Olympics and need Speedo.  Here are some examples. I thank my friend "I" for reminding of this site which I looked at last year. I love the lycra prints here at this page. Tell me what you think.

http://www.meanttobemodest.com/Lycra.html





Rose Marie Reid
Made to be Modest
Made to be Modest
In this day and age of the over-sexualization of little girls, these swimsuits are great.



Made to be Modest