Recent Posts

Monday 11 February 2013

Troubles with the Net and more comments...


I cannot say all that I want to on American sites as the weather here is causing problems here. We have had a storm.

Cardinal Cormac Murphy O'Connor was generous in his praise and said that in 2005, in was clear in the conclave that Benedict was the best man.

I trust in the Holy Spirit to defend the Church and I am convinced that the Pope going into a monastery is good for all of us.

I am concerned about the future of the SSPX.

Very, and for me this is personal.

Let us be peaceful and trust in God and His plan for the world.

I have been warning people for years of coming difficulties.

But, DO not believe spurious prophecies.

Do not follow any seers but those already approved by the Vatican.

You may not be following God.

Stay close to orthodox doctrine and the long Tradition of the Teaching Magisterium of the Church.

Go to Mass as much as possible and go to Adoration.

Pray daily and go to Confession as much as possible.

Be not afraid.