Recent Posts

Saturday 30 March 2013

My comment on a famous blog this morning...


I am grieved by the divisions all this is causing (in reference to the washing of the feet of a woman). I live in Great Britain where heresies are so common that one is hard put to find an orthodox layperson.
So many of the priests are so overworked they cannot contain the rot. Symbolic actions are so important, more than articles, which the vast majority of people do not read.
I meet Gnostics daily here. They have not read the CCC; they have not conformed their minds to the mind of the Church. And, actions which contradict previous ones add fuel to their rebellious brains.
What has happened to lex orandi lex credendi?
I really am grieved. I have heard and seen more division in the Church in the past month, as every liberal has her bit between the teeth.