Recent Posts

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Oh well. And today is the SSM vote; also, religious people seen by some as crazy


I cannot watch the Queen's Coronation, which is on now. The falsity of the increasing protestantizing of old so-called Catholic positions in the Anglican Church is so sad.

More and more, the Anglican Church has separated itself with Catholic teaching, while moving more and more into radical secular positions.

Years ago, I was the Catholic lay representative to read Scripture at a celebration with the Royal Princess in attendance. There were two ceremonies.

I am not sure I could take part today.

The Internet was down for over 14 hours in Kent and the London area. It is working now, obviously.

A reader sent me this important link.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57587201-71/can-science-cure-religious-fundamentalism/

This is the idea that Soviet Government had towards religious people. Pay attention to this, folks.