Recent Posts

Friday 23 August 2013

For my seamstress readers


Later on today, someone promised to send me photos not only of the cope, but a chasuble embroidered by Sr. Celine, St. Therese's sister, the latter which I saw as well today.

I met Mr. Pat Sweeney, the owner of the exhibit and part of the team for the canonization of Blessed Louis and Blessed Zelie Martin. He actually has gathered by himself most the museum pieces and the relics.

There has been another miracle for the holy couple, and the team is awaiting the signature of Pope Francis.

Photos later today or tomorrow....here is Mr. Sweeney's website: http://www.sttherese.com/  which will not be up until October 1st. Anyone interested in giving a donation to the exhibition or to the cause of canonization, may use the e-mail on that site, or contact me for another e-mail.

I also attended a special Mass in honour of St. Therese this afternoon, so my dear patron got bumped, as it were, but as St. Rose was so humble, she would rejoice in this celebration of a Doctor of the Church.

UPDATE SATURDAY: Apologies, the person sending the photos told me today he will not get a round to it until Tuesday. I do excuse him as he is in charge of the whole exhibit all by himself, except for three volunteers.