Recent Posts

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Thought for The Day

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Sassoferrato_-_Jungfrun_i_b%C3%B6n.jpg


On Mary...

It was she, the second Eve, who, free from all sin, original or personal, and always more intimately united with her Son, offered Him on Golgotha to the Eternal Father for all the children of Adam, sin-stained by his unhappy fall.” Pope Ven. Pius XII, encyclical Mystici Corporis.

I shall be posting later tomorrow. This autumn is one of the hottest with some of the highest humidity seen in Malta for a long time. The weather is draining.

I grew up in Iowa where the corn pops on the stalk in late August (not really), but I must admit, this Maltese heat is some of the most intense I have experienced as an adult. Reminds me of Mississippi heat.