Recent Posts

Monday 23 December 2013

Running in The Desert

Some readers say I write too much. Did Jeremiah talk too much? I must comment on the pace of this blog.

We do not have much time before hate laws stop the Catholic press and Catholic blogging world.

We do not have much time to evangelize and to solidify our own position with God in grace.





We do not. If the most popular man on television can be silenced, what do you think will happen to us little people?

Do not kid yourselves. I write in haste.

I write in haste because I want as many souls to go to heaven as possible.

Evangelization and spreading the Truth is my baptismal duty, not a luxury.

Same with you, dear reader, same with you....but speak to the open, and walk away from the closed.

Time is short. Pray, think, reflect, act...