Recent Posts

Tuesday 18 February 2014

One More Hour for the Memorare Pledge and Update

Please sign up or tell me in comments how many Memorares you are willing to say for the new liberal arts college wanting to open up in Ireland.

See the previous posts on this, please. I shall add the poll numbers to this list tomorrow.




The Memorare Pledge Challenge is going around twitter. I shall keep track. Also, tell me in comments how many you will say for this college. TAC grads, please join in as there is a connection. I think they want 3.5 Million Memorares. If you are on twitter, pass on and use #IrishMemorare. But, I need numbers to keep track, please. So use EITHER poll, comment box, or twitter to tell me the numbers. Thanks so much.

30
3
70
2
2
30
3
30
5
2
20
2
81,000
50
50
5
plus the ones of the poll 960
100
83

83,017

Total to date

Keep them coming and let me know the number. Thanks everyone, we need a lot more.


Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Ame