Recent Posts

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Wanting to go into a cave


Not really, but I have been fighting with the Net all day and now in the evening.

I cannot believe this bad service.

Well, I can watch the Black Angus cattle in the next field, or the Killdeer racing around the yard, or look at the almost budding trees from my window.

Also, I was travelling today and as soon as I got back to Iowa, into the country, I was hit with an asthma flare.

Sigh.

I shall not list all the injuries I have suffered in the past week, but, like some other prayer warriors I know in Illinois, I have been subjected to Malice.

This is real, folks, so get ready. Many of us are wearing the wounds of war now. If you are not, ask yourself why.

From St. Therese, the Little Flower:

To offer oneself as a victim to Divine Love is not to offer oneself to sweetness - to consolation; but to every anguish, every bitterness, for Love lives only by sacrifice; and the more a soul wills to be surrendered to Love, the more must she be surrendered to suffering.