Recent Posts

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Blogging after Storms

 I wanted to blog again now, as the storms which hit this area all day seemed to have passed when the night came, but now, the wind, rain, and lightning begin again.

I shall have to shut down the computer, but let me type one thing.

God gives us the desires of our hearts, minds and souls. If we are in sanctifying grace, we shall pray according to His Will. Our prayers, as a friend of mind noted, do not make things happen, but when we pray in the Will of God, His Will happens according to our prayers, which are in Him.

Earlier, during the storm, I was struggling to find Hope in my heart. I begged God to give me and a friend of mine who is also struggling a sign of Hope. Daily, I seem farther from returning to Europe and my son.

Within minutes, the sun found a slim breach in the clouds, as it set, and a huge rainbow appeared in the sky in the east.

The quintessential sign of Hope was given to me, for me and for my friend.

Have Hope. Believe in Goodness, Who is God. Trust in His Mercy.

More later, I have to shut down in the storm starting up again. The winds have increased.