Recent Posts

Monday 2 June 2014

New Policy Here from STM

I shall not publish any comments which are sedevcantist or against the integrity of the Pope Emeritus.

I believe God told Benedict to resign and he gave us clear signs he would do this before he did.

I shall not publish any comments which indicate that either Benedict or Francis are evil agents of satan. This in not only slander, but absurd.

If anyone wants to rant against Benedict, there are plenty of sede sites which one can go to and comment.

This is a Catholic blog, not a Protestant one, and one can protest from the right as well as the left.

Too many trads are working themselves out of the Church, our only surety of salvation.

And, how interesting that so many of these rabid comments are labelled Anonymous....which do not get published anyway. So, these people, who know I shall not publish, merely write to harass me. Cowards.