Recent Posts

Thursday 7 August 2014

Blogging Blues

Living in a spiritual warzone....

I am back on the borrowed computer as my new one is in a mess with this horrible virus. A wonderful computer guy helped me for about two hours today, but it is still hiding somewhere.

I shall be back tomorrow. If I can get Linux on the new one, I shall.

This is a trial, of course, and I can offer this up in reparation for my own sins and for the healing of a friend of mine who has emotional problems. No pain, no gain.

Will you join me in all of these prayers?

Also, on the new computer, I cannot seem to copy https from the search bars for you all to see. I need to figure out why this is the case. I use touch pad mice (mouses?) all the time, not separate ones. Any suggestions?

Also, I have received viruses from Chrome and Internet Explorer. Do readers think Firefox is better?

I have not yet put my files from my friend's external hard drive back on the new computer.

Prayers, please.