Recent Posts

Monday 4 August 2014

Poll Alert!

I am thinking of writing an e-book. I have done a rather poor, scattered personal poll but am interested in readers' views now.

Please take the poll at the right! Thanks. In America, the market for e-books is from 20-27% of books. If this is the case, the largest possibility for American readership from this blog would be, out of a readership of 50,000 "hits" per month, about 25,000 American minus repeats, or about 900 Yankees buying my e-book. Two friends tell me Europeans read e-books more. Hence, the poll. Of course, I would be writing in English.

Half my readership is from America and half from the  rest of the world, at this time, roughly....monthly.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Amazon_Kindle_3.JPG/220px-Amazon_Kindle_3.JPG