Recent Posts

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Re-Inspired


Someone yesterday inspired me. You shall know who soon. This person and I discussed briefly "new orders" and "communities".

Remember when I wanted to start the community of Adoration in Walsingham? It did not happen because I could not buy the house, which is now sold.

Communities need places. People need a place to gather in order to worship God. I have been writing about podding and community for a long time.

I am re-inspired to ask if there are any women interested in a community of Adoration.

I wanted this to be in Walsingham, as there is no Latin Mass presence there and I wanted to bring that there.  I envisioned lay women worshiping God 7/24. Someone suggested to me recently, a few months ago, that maybe the place was not the right place.  Even the nuns of Tyburn do not have a place in Walsingham, although a few orders do have a presence.

Mary appeared in Walsingham, but such a house of Adoration can happen anywhere, almost.

The person who inspired me to think again said that all one has to do is find people who have the same spirituality and the same vision for service.

Adoration is service to the Church. Praying for the Church Militant is a service to the Church. Praying for priests and seminarians is a service to the Church.

The Breviary, Gregorian Chant, and the EF make a spirituality. Adoring Christ is the center of this spirituality.

I shall ask one more time. Are there any people out there interested? Is anyone interested in being a benefactor for a house of Adoration?