Recent Posts

Sunday 4 January 2015

Posting Attention


There will be twenty postings altogether by tomorrow early morning on the problems affecting some of the cardinals at the Synod.

I am writing these to clear away the cobwebs. I shall write more. Sadly, I am not over the virus I caught Tuesday night, and am very worn out. Prayers would be appreciated. I may have to rest more tomorrow.

The problem is getting to daily Mass and Adoration when my flat is so far away from those chapels. If I ever come back to Malta, I shall absolutely rent where I did before, when I did not have to walk, take a bus, and walk some more.

However, I am very grateful for the opportunity to do this. Very.

Take time and read these twenty or so posts on the faulty thinking of some of the synodal fathers.

We are headed for some really bad times, I am afraid. These posts are for you to use as resources.