Recent Posts

Sunday 19 July 2015

The House of Prayer Beg


I have found a house for sale in the area near a Latin Mass, and near a friend of mine.

It is about 78k. The price has been dropped 30k!

Please join me in praying to St. Joseph for this endeavor. It is perfect and I would have a ride to daily Mass from a neighbor.

It has enough room for two-three women plus a chapel.

See gofundme on the side. I have had to use some of that money for food and medical expenses, but I am confident in continuing the plea.

STM


O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph, do assist me by thy powerful intersession and obtain for me from thy Divine Son all the spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, so that having engaged here below thy Heavenly power I may offer my Thanksgiving and Homage to the most loving of Fathers. O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee with Jesus asleep in thy arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name, and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, pray for us.  Amen